Full-scale DJ play on your home PC: start your DJ career today. Get the
same playability and functionality as our CD-Decks and mixers on your
home PC. Pioneer’s DJS software was designed for professional and
amateur DJs to enable full-scale DJ play on a PC. The software offers
the same playability and functionality as the company's Pro DJ
products, using a PC instead of two CDJ turntables and a DJ mixer.
Professional DJ Software:
* Auto Beat Mix and Program Play
* CDJ or "Vinyl" (scratching) mode
* Onboard multi-effects syncable to BPM
The DJS software combines the key elements of Pioneer's professional digital CD decks
and mixers with a host of innovative features including:
* Auto mixing
* Waveform display for indicating playing position and cue/loop points
* BPM synchronization and beat synchronization
* Eight effects including Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Reverb and Pitch Shifter
* Fader start function for controlling the playback of two players (channel, fader and cross fader)
* Create function for setting four points for cues or loops in a song
Also included is a ripping function for converting CD, line input signals and wave files to MP3.
The graphic user interface is intuitive and easy to understand. It
follows the same ergonomic design used in all Pioneer CDJ products and
mixers. The display shows everything a professional DJ needs to see,
including time, BPM, mixer controls, jog dial, hot cue buttons, etc.
The DJ can assign basic functions to a particular key on the PC
keyboard. By doing this for frequently used functions, the DJ can
establish his or her own playing style – on a keyboard. In addition,
the “SYNC” feature automatically beat matches the cued track to the
track that is playing and a powerful effects program mimics the
effector features of the DJM-600.
* Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition / Professional / Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional / Windows Vista.
* Intel® Pentium® M 1.5GHz or faster (or a comparable processor at 1.7 GHz or faster)
* 512 MB RAM or more
* Screen resolution of 1024 X 768 pixels or better
* Built-in or external audio output
* CD-ROM drive
* 250 MB or more of free hard disk space (excluding the capacity needed for storing .mp3 and other files)